Monday, March 24, 2014

Monday, March 24

Welcome back! How was your Spring Break? Tell me all about it. You've been out of school for 10 days so I know you will have plenty to share. Make it good!

I celebrated St. Patrick's Day by going to the Brookside and Downtown parades. Then on the 18th, I had the privilege of sharing my birthday with Abby. We went to Houston's, Cupcake A La Mode, and Coldstone Creamery on the Plaza for lunch. Then we had Chinese for dinner and bundt cake for dessert. Then the next morning we flew out of KCI headed to San Diego to see my grandparents. They are renting a place about one hour north of San Diego in a little town called Carlsbad. Their place in right on the beach. In California I walked on the beach, made sandcastles, played frisbee, went to the farmer's market, and celebrated my grandmother's birthday. I also read three books. I went to SeaWorld and saw the Dolphin, Shamu, and Sea Otter shows. Additionally, I visited some colleges in California. I got home this morning at two and am currently very tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment