Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Wednesday, February 26

What are three things you learned about color theory and web design  yesterday? Go in to detail.

Three things that I learned about color theory and web design yesterday were the different color schemes, color blindness, and the importance of color harmony. Obviously, I knew about the primary and secondary colors and about complementary colors, but I was not aware of all the other types of scheme, such as, monochromatic and analogous. I has never before considered the world through the eyes of someone who was colorblind, so learning about it was a real interesting experience for me. Finally, color harmony fascinated be, just how the colors are perceived when put with another and how the human brain responds.

No comments:

Post a Comment