Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Monday, January 21

Tell me about your three day weekend. How was it? What did you do? Elaborate!

Friday: After getting out at noon, I decided to take a nap. Then I went to my dads house to spend the weekend with him. Later that night I watched "Fun with Dick and Jane" with Abby.
Saturday: I slept in until noon. I played an indoor soccer game in Lenexa at 3:30. My sisters and I went over to our cousins house and sorted through family photos. I had Minsky's pizza (Canadian bacon and pineapple) for dinner. Then, I played another indoor soccer game in Blue Springs at 11:00.
Sunday: I went to church with family and had lunch at Panera. Next, my family and I went to Leawood Park and played tennis. For the rest of the day, I watched football.
Monday: I played yet another indoor soccer game at 10:00 in Blue Springs. I spent the rest of the day doing homework.

No comments:

Post a Comment